Delicious burger by thehealthygflife.com
1 ½ lbs ground turkey
1/3 C chopped sundried tomatoes, not packed in oil
½ C chopped prosciutto (about 5 thin slices)
1/3 C chopped black olives
½ C chopped spinach
1 shallot, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
¼ C olive oil
¾ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
½ tsp oregano
- 1) Mix all ingredients gently with your hands in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- 2) Divide meat into 4 equal portions and shape into patties. Proceed to Cooking Day instructions #2 if you’re making them now.
- 3) To freezer for later, stack two patties together, with a small square of wax paper between each patty. Do this for the other two patties. Place the two stacks of patties on a plate or small baking sheet, with wax paper underneath the patties so they don’t stick to the tray. Freeze until firm. Place semi-frozen patties into an airtight container or freezer zip-top bag and freeze until needed.
- 1) Thaw patties in the fridge overnight.
- 2) Preheat your grill. Grill burgers, 5 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the middle. Serve with your favorite toppings
Author: Tammy Credicott